Your access to the COVID-19: ADB Information Centre will end on 31 December 2022 « Back to Blogs
Your access to the COVID-19: ADB Information Centre will end on 31 December 2022.
There are three things you need to do:
1. Complete any outstanding modules on BMJ Learning. You may not be able to finish any partially completed modules after 31 December 2022
2. Download your certificates from BMJ Learning
3. Download your certificates from BMJ Best Practice
Do you want to continue accessing BMJ resources?
You can continue to access the resources in English by:
1. Visiting the BMJ Best Practice and BMJ Learning websites currently you can freely access some resources on COVID-19
2. Purchasing a personal subscription for BMJ Best Practice or BMJ Learning
Individual subscriptions can be purchased to BMJ Best Practice, BMJ Learning or both products on a yearly basis. Click on the links below to find out more about:
3. Encouraging your institution to purchase access
Institutions around the world purchase access to BMJ products for their staff and users. If you think your institution may be interested in purchasing access, please reply to this email with the contact details of your education lead / key decision maker so we can contact them.