Delivery of COVID-19 booster and paediatric vaccines- Lessons from Malaysia, Philippines and the UK « Back to Webinars
As COVID-19 vaccines continue to be deployed around the world, countries are now planning for and actively administering booster doses and vaccines for their paediatric populations. What has the experience been in different countries? What have been the successes and challenges?
BMJ in partnership with the Asian Development Bank, the UK Government’s Better Health Programme and UK National Health Service (NHS), hosted a webinar on Friday 18 February 2022, with an expert panel of speakers from Malaysia, the Philippines and the United Kingdom.
- Introduction: Dr Patrick L. Osewe: Chief of Health Sector Group, Asian Development Bank
- Malaysia: Tan Sri Dato’ Seri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah, Director General Health
- Philippines: Myrna C. Cabotaje, Undersecretary of Health & Chief, National Vaccination Operations Center
- United Kingdom:
- Andrew Earnshaw, Head of the JCVI (Joint Committee for Vaccination and Immunisation) Scientific Secretariat, UK Health Security Agency
- Dr Jonathan Leach OBE, Medical Director for COVID-19 Immunisation, NHS England, Associate Medical Director for Armed Forces and Veterans Health and General Practitioner Davenal House Surgery Bromsgrove
- Moderator: Dr Ashley McKimm, Director of Partnership Development, BMJ, UK
Webinar write up: